2009年8月3日星期一

many days no update...
caz i need time to think abt my pro...
n dun wan let ppl noe wat i think...

in tis few days...
i reali hate my pro...

the proo is my lov de thing lo...
i tot i aldi giv up...bt act i m not...
i force myself to not sms n msn u for a few weeks aldi...
bt today i sud go n msn u...
duno y i will do like tat...
bt u say u gt smth to do...cant msn...
haiz...duno lar...

n i go see liao las time i write de thing...
even the comment i aso see 1 by 1...
i think again...jus like a stupid ppl...

i found out tat i didnt chg at all...
now de me still same as las time de me...
always think tat hapi is a hard de thing...
always hate my family n my life...
alawys need fren n scare alone...
always think i m jus useles...
nvr chg at all...

wao...
duno wat happen to me..

1 条评论: